Ringgold, LA - SATELLITE TV INSTALLER/TECHNICIAN***$500 SIGN ON BONUS***
As a Southern Star Dish Satellite TV Technician/Installer, you will have the opportunity to begin and end your business day from home and be the face of Dish Network in your local community.
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Then being a Southern Star Dish Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling.
At Southern Star, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning Dish Satellite TV services.
Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to Southern Star Dish!
What’s in it for you?
• $500 Sign-on Bonus
• Competative Hourly Pay
• Southern Star provides our Satellite TV Technician/Installers with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
• Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Mobile Phone/Tablet)
• Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers - As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
• An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
• Employee Referral Incentives
• Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
• Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K and tuition reimbursement
Southern Star Dish Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary Responsibilities:
• Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
• Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
• Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
• Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
A successful Southern Star Dish Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
• Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
• Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
• Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
• High school diploma or GED required; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
• Must possess a valid driver's license with a driving record that meets Southern Star Dish's minimum safety standard.