Stigler, OK - Welder (for Satellite TV Technician opening)
$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS
$12.25 PER HOUR STARTING PAY
Wanted: Satellite Technicians
Do You have what it takes?
Southern Star, the largest service provider for Dish, is looking to hire Satellite Technicians throughout the South Central US. DISH is experiencing significant growth due to products like DISHNET and The Hopper. We are hiring new technicians to meet the ongoing customer demand. While no satellite technician experience is required, we look for those who will excel in the field!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for people who love to work with their hands, are technically inclined, have a strong desire to succeed and are capable of delivering world-class customer service.
Who is Southern Star?
Southern Star is a family owned and operated business. We have 18 offices throughout the South Central US with over 600 professional Satellite Technicians. The great thing about this job is that you can live anywhere in our territory and work for us.
We're hiring throughout the South Central US and this means:
Most of Texas and Arkansas, Southern Oklahoma, Eastern New Mexico and Western Louisiana.
Why work for us
We have been in business since 1985 and are not only stable but growing as well. We ask for a lot however we give a lot in return. Every person we hire is an Employee which means we provide excellent paid training, a van, tools, equipment, gas card, paid vacation, health, dental, and vision insurance, Matching 401 K, supplemental insurance, performance bonuses, and promotion opportunities.
We provide support and ongoing training for all of our technicians that helps ensure the highest quality of service. This in turn helps our technicians to continue to raise the bar on their own earning potential.
What the Job Entails:
- Professionally installing and servicing DISH Satellites Systems/Products in the customer's home.
- Using problem-solving and technical skills to install, test and/or repair satellite dishes and internet related equipment.
- Provide excellent customer experience while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Evaluate job site to assess optimal placement of satellite dish and communicate with customers to review the installation process.
- Troubleshoot systems to determine the appropriate resolution for reported problems with usage.
- Provides customer education regarding system usage and additional products and services.
- Manage the administrative processes including van inventory and appropriate documentation.
- Ensure that the highest quality of service is provided to promote superior customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to safety guidelines and requirements.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid U.S. Driver License
- Good Driving Record
- No Criminal History
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Do you think you have what it takes?
To be considered an applicant, please apply and complete the online application. Our Employment Center will contact qualified applicants in 24-48 hours for an interview.
Southern Star, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.