As a Satellite TV Technician / Installer at Southern Star DISH, you'll find more opportunities and career potential than anywhere else.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a Southern Star DISH Satellite TV Technician / Installer is your calling. At Southern Star DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers / Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians / Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to Southern Star DISH!
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- High school diploma or GED required; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- $1000 sign on bonus
- Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
- Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers - As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
- An opportunity to earn additional bi- incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
- Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, and tuition reimbursement
Apply for a Technician Job